в голове у Апельсина..

Thursday, January 14, 2010

question.. Why do people post blogs?

each of us has hes own answer.. If you'd ask me? I guess, I'd say -
because I'm afraid to loose my thoughts.. They come up in your head, it is so easy to forget them, to start thinking about something else.. that's why you need to write them, to share thoughts, sometimes talking is enough, maybe some people want to share their thoughts with everyone, with all internet community, why not?

- why am I writing this all in English.. well.. maybe just because I need to practice my writing.. It's not as good, as I want it to be.. again.. question.. why not? :-)

P.S. keep smiling, no matter what happens in your life, another day always brings something new, something good! be patient ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment